At the moment the lodgings are distributed in two locations:
Central House Zone
It is a House of Services equipped with toilet through a dry bath system and shower, thus avoiding the installation of pipes and drains respecting the environment.
- In this house there is at your disposal a small living room with kitchen, refrigerator and everything you need to cook, coffee maker and kettle. It also has a washing machine.
- This house is well insulated with a room with two bunk beds.
- Bed linen, blankets and towels are provided by us at no extra cost.
- We will give you the conditioned place, but you must deliver it clean and tidy. For this there are all kinds of cleaning products, in a closet for you to use.
- In long stays, the cleaning of the rooms and maintenance of bathroom, will be of your account. If you want us to clean and maintain it, it will be an extra cost.
- Located next to this House of Services, we have two small camping type houses. Each cottage has two bunk beds. They are spacious, have a wardrobe, armchair and coffee table. They are well lit and ventilated and equipped for the cold winter.
- Breakfast is included in the price of accommodation.
- Meals and dinners not included.
- There is a space with free Wi-Fi signal.
- Free parking area.
- The place has the necessary permission as Bed & Breakfast.
Meditation Center Area
A nature space
Lyfjabergt, is an ideal place to come with children, for their tranquility and for the numerous activities that you can do with them.
Soon we will have a slide area, swings and trampoline to give more possibilities of activity within the place.
We have bicycles, rowing boat with life vests, fishing equipment and canoes to rent.
Lyfjabergt is located very close to Bergsjö (6km), a small town that has a supermarket, restaurants, pharmacy, banks, post office, health center and bus stop.
Strolling takes about 1 hour by a small road that transits by a lake., the road is beautiful and calm. By car in 15 minutes you will be in the village.
Close to us we have many charming villages. You can visit the coastal area, 30 minutes by car and there you can swim on the beach. If you prefer inland areas, there are routes through the picturesque Swedish villages where you will always find something of Nordic history and ancient culture.
In winter, if you want to ski, at 30 minutes we have a ski station with lifts and skirentals.
For more information about the area visit the following page: nordanstig.se
See location map: Map
Our proposal is that you come to Lyfjabergt to take a break accompanied by a restoration of your health. For this, we have Sauna, possibility of sessions of Massage, Ozone Therapy, consultation of Naturopathy (Approved Titration) in which we will put at your disposal natural remedies, as well as breathing exercises, postures and sessions of Transpersonal Therapy (certified titling).
Walks in the woods, swimming in the lake, taking a swim in the river, fishing, cycling or just enjoying the calm that the place offers are some of the many possibilities offered by the place.
If you have any type of food allergy, as well as other substances such as detergents or other things, please always indicate when you make the reservation.
The place is saved the right of admission.